I was in Bhopal for 2/3 weeks. There I had a lot of free time. To utilize it I was struck with a thought to start learning Japanese. I started searching on internet about how to learn Japanese.
Then in last week of February 2020 I started learning Japanese Hiaragana
Taken a print-out of Hiaragana chart. It was not easy to memorize so many new characters which were very difficult to write as well. I found this website very helpful to memorize Hiragana - https://www.tofugu.com/japanese/learn-hiragana/ . On this website, there is a picture and a small story behind every character to remember it. In the beginning I remembered only 1 or 2 characters a day, slowly my speed improved and within 8 to 10 days all basic 46 characters were done. It became very easy and interesting to learn them. While learning Hiaragana I was reading a lot about learning Japanese.
I found two apps useful and downloaded them. ( 1. Bunpo 2. Duolingo ) Along with that I was reading about Kanji. From JLPT website collected a lot of information about N5 course. I had contacted 2/3 coaching institutes as well but found learning from home very convenient for me. I thought after some preparation I will join it for communication.
To learn sentences and grammar I found a very good video series - learn japanese from zero
Till today ( 26 March ) I have learned -
1. All Hiaragana alphabets with Dakuten and combo Hiaragana reading, writing, speaking and listening.
2. Few Kanji
3. Numbers upto 1000
4. Introductory sentences and questions - writing, speaking and listening.
5. About 20 new words
I am still learning and will keep my progress updated on this blog. If you found this information useful then please leave a comment.
Then in last week of February 2020 I started learning Japanese Hiaragana
Taken a print-out of Hiaragana chart. It was not easy to memorize so many new characters which were very difficult to write as well. I found this website very helpful to memorize Hiragana - https://www.tofugu.com/japanese/learn-hiragana/ . On this website, there is a picture and a small story behind every character to remember it. In the beginning I remembered only 1 or 2 characters a day, slowly my speed improved and within 8 to 10 days all basic 46 characters were done. It became very easy and interesting to learn them. While learning Hiaragana I was reading a lot about learning Japanese.
I found two apps useful and downloaded them. ( 1. Bunpo 2. Duolingo ) Along with that I was reading about Kanji. From JLPT website collected a lot of information about N5 course. I had contacted 2/3 coaching institutes as well but found learning from home very convenient for me. I thought after some preparation I will join it for communication.
To learn sentences and grammar I found a very good video series - learn japanese from zero
Till today ( 26 March ) I have learned -
1. All Hiaragana alphabets with Dakuten and combo Hiaragana reading, writing, speaking and listening.
2. Few Kanji
3. Numbers upto 1000
4. Introductory sentences and questions - writing, speaking and listening.
5. About 20 new words
I am still learning and will keep my progress updated on this blog. If you found this information useful then please leave a comment.
No comments:
Post a Comment